Current Commission Status: In progress; please tell me if you would like to be added to the waitlist. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Hi guys! I've been wanting to do this for quite a while- I suppose my main reason is that college tuition is absurdly expensive...student problems aghh!!! Also, it's great to have more opportunities to practice drawing! Seeing as I actually have some time this semester to draw, I'm trying to be a little more productive!
Commissions can be either entirely digital, or mixed media.
Base Prices: (subject to change)
an additional charge for details or additional complex objects/props!! +$4 to $5 depending on complexity! (e.g. extremely floral, patterned, or intricate designs)
Rules/FAQ: (I hope this is clear enough!)
1. Disclaimer: Please check out my gallery for what I can draw! Some things I can draw better than others.
2. What I will not draw: Anything NSFW or R-18, BL, GL, furries (bunny ears, tails, wings are totally fine, though!), mecha. I can't draw old people. ＿ﾉ乙(､ﾝ､)_
3. What can you do with your commission? Private/personal use is totally okay! Basically the only thing not okay: selling/distributing it in any matter for profit!
4. Payment policy: Via Paypal; USD currency. No points, please! Paying in full is okay! Half payment up front, and the rest after the piece is finished is also alright with me. Paypal fees are separate from the listed art prices! A calculator here: thefeecalculator.com/ Please mention your dA name in the payment! <3
Return policy: if for some reason I cannot/will not finish a piece, I will refund you in full.
5. Finished piece info: Finished commissions will be digital and high-res. File format will be in .png. (if you prefer something different, tell me ahead of time, please. Requesting .psd is okay too, though I usually work with one layer to begin with.) Will provide a resized and full sized version.
6. Time to finish: I will notify you when I start the commission, and will send you constant and concise updates daily/weekly concerning your commission! If it takes longer than expected (perhaps around two to three weeks), I will inform you of the situation. If you want to set reasonable deadlines for your piece, please inform me along with your commission note.
7. How do I get a commission from you?
Firstly, thank you for your interest! <3
Please send me a dA note entitled 'Commission'. Include the following information:
- What kind of commission are you interested in? (eg. digital, colored torso-up; mixed media, full body)
- A character reference; preferably visual. Color is great! Descriptive references are more difficult to follow, but I can do with it. The neater the reference, the more easily I can interpret it and get started ASAP! ^P^
- Additional notes: if you have any particular character's expression, objects, details you would like me to add.
- Your Paypal email address.
I will send you one (if portrait) or two (if torso up) rough sketches of the drawing, for small fixes to composition or poses.
Feel free to comment below if you have any suggestions or questions! I'm still a little experienced and this is a bit nerve-wrecking, but I'll do my best!
past commissioners! thank you guys ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Waitlist: (super permanently open!! if you're interested, send me a message!)